Friday, March 18, 2011

happy birthday, Mom!

I've enjoyed being able to share more of my thoughts lately and have enjoyed creating a blog world for my writing (even though I'm not always sure who is out there reading). I can say with certainty, in this regards and many others, my number one constant supporter and friend has always been my mom. Whether it's silently praying for me or not so silently sharing her thoughts or what's she's learning, she always looks out for me and has such a heart for her family and others. Her servant heart is always willing to do something kind for someone else, to make chicken noodle soup and walk a dog when I'm sick even though she's not a dog person, to clean houses or share a meal. She is a living example of humility, always putting others before herself. She offers sound advice, deeply rooted in research and/or scripture. She loves and loves to be loved. I am proud to call her my mom today and everyday. Happy Birthday, Mom!



No comments: