Saturday, May 21, 2011

Marché in May?

...yes, please!
So I haven't been keeping up too much with blogging lately, but I have tried to stay consistent with my yearly goals. As for breakfast this month with my dad, we decided to go to Marché Artisan Foods since Pancake Pantry has forever been crossed off our list...and my mom joined us. It was nice to try someplace new (for them) and nice to try new menu items (for me).


courtesy of Marche Artisan Foods website



We ordered the Croissant French Toast with Maple Syrup and Powdered Sugar as an appetizer. My dad tried a lot, my mom tried a little, and I had just the right amount in between. (You can tell who in our family has the sweet tooths).  My mom and dad both had the Omelette du jour with Green Salad and I had the Bistro Steak with Roasted Potatoes and Eggs. We also all got coffee, and that was their first time to try Drew's Brews...and they really liked it. Three cups later, my mom was pretty chatty. (I inherit that attribute from her). 


We walked around Historic East Nashville for a bit to look at some of the beautiful houses there. Then we headed to my house to pick up Easton and go sit at the dog park. 


By that time in the day, it was pretty hot out, so we didn't last too long outside. Easton gets overheated very easily, and he had the sheepish grin on his face with tongue hanging out. We went back to my house and this was where we ended up:


















It was a lovely, relaxing day!

No comments: