Saturday, March 5, 2011

Marché in March

It seemed fitting enought to embark on trying out Marché Artisan Foods at the first of March so I set out for a breakfast with Sean early this Saturday...and by early I mean right around noon time. This was such a delight! The short wait was definitely worth it (and it didn't take nearly as long as we thought)!! We sat on the lower floor. The service was great, probably because it was more of a joint effort from each and every server. We had fun choosing what to order and basically picked a bit of everything we wanted. We started with two lovely cups of Drew's Brews coffee (ordered while we waited and they came in large, white ceramic mugs). If you haven't tried it, you should get some right away! (Side note: Crema serves some as well and their drinks are fabulous). Sean ordered the Soup du jour, which was a cup of their Homemade Pesto Vegetable Soup with chickpeas, stewed tomatoes, and was basically goodness in a cup. Then we split a half order of the Croissant French Toast with Powdered Sugar and Maple Syrup. (I want to attempt to make that on my own sometime). Then Sean ordered the Bistro Steak with Two Fried Eggs, Potatoes and Grilled Onion Vinaigrette. I ordered the Fried Egg Sandwich on Ciabatta with Gruyere Cheese and Apple Wood Smoked Bacon with a side of Potatoes. It was all so delicious! I think I may have found my new favorite breakfast place.


























And yes, Sean wore his Arsenal jersey since they had a game today.

Happy March to you all!

No comments: